It is more important to spend public money promoting a healthy lifestyle in order to prevent illness than to spend it on the treatment of people who are already ill

It is more important to spend public money promoting a healthy lifestyle in order to prevent illness than to spend it on the treatment of people who are already ill.

Many people suppose that the government should invest money in furthering a healthy lifestyle instead of investing money in cure for citizens who are already ill. From my perspective, I totally agree with this statement becasue bringing a healthy life to everyone is similarly as important as cure for patients.
The main reason why t believe that this notion is because a lot of diseases nowadays are the result of unhealthy lifestyle. For example, children who eat fast food everyday can suffer from diseases such as weight problems, obesity. These dieases can be prevented if people understand more abiut unhealthy habits.
An additional factor behind my view is that save money. Because, if people have a unhealthy lifestyle, people will have a life-threatening diseases, since then people have to waste a large amout of money of medical teatment, leads to family economic impact.
In conclusion, I am a complete agreement with the opinion that the government should spending money on encouring a healthy lifestyle than spending it on cure for citizens who are already ill. This is beacause having a healthy lifestyle not only avoids bad habits but also saves money for the state.