Many people prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally produced films Why could this be Should governments give more financial support to local film industries

Many people prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally produced films. Why could this be?
Should governments give more financial support to local film industries?

Nowadays, watching films becomes one of the indispensable means of entertainment in our spiritual life. It’s true that foreign films are more popular than domestic films. There could be several reasons why this is the case, and I believe that government should promote local films with financial support.
There are various reasons why people find foreign films much more enjoyable than films produced in their own country. Firstly, foreign films attract a large number of people because of their considerable investment. They are ready to give a big budge to build spectacular locations and appealing sceneries. Also, all actors and actresses are put on fashionable clothes. The images or spots are fascinating due to high–tech investment. Furthermore, these films are successful owing to the accomplished producers and directors. In other countries, filmmakers are trained professionally enough to produce competitive films. For example, Hollywood blockbusters are practical examples of such productions, and their fame is undeniable.
In my viewpoint, the government should promote local films by supporting them financially. On the one hand, the authorities should develop the quality of filmmakers. It’s necessary for film crews to develop skills themselves through training or learning abroad. Once they have opportunities to prove themselves, they can create valuable products. Moreover, it’s important for the government to increase expenses in film adverts and their quality. This budge investment brings great chances to promote the film industry as well as stimulate audiences’ attention.
In conclusion, financial support should be implemented by the government to improve the quality of domestic films and allow them to compete with foreign productions.