In modern times some species of animals are slowly disappearing Do you think that it is acceptable for species to become extinct What are the possible reasons of this extinction

In modern times, some species of animals are slowly disappearing. Do you think that it is acceptable for species to become extinct? What are the possible reasons of this extinction?

Many of us have seen ecological reality that a number of fauna has declined in todays’ world. I opine the same perspective for reasonable points, however, I will outline the reasons behind the recent phenomenon.

First of all, it is obvious that vanishing animals become a part of evolution process to adapt the current ecological condition. Reported by National Geographic, the natural selection process generates niche construction enhancing species to thrive and diversify in dynamic environment — modern elephant and woolly mammoths share a common ancestor. Furthermore, some speciesl would extinct to naturally hinder species domination which may support both ecosystem balance and global food supply. Along with stable food chain, U.S. Department of Agriculture and Food recommended that managing predators patterns and processes can substantially ensure the abundance of agricultural production.

Regarding the aforementioned statements, one of the remarkable reasons is that genetic diversity of African cheetah may be inflicted by extreme inbreeding leading to poor genetic health. Regarding that, modern population contributes to the reduction both in size and of historic range of species pushing them to struggle with dynamic change of environment. Moreover, irreversible loss of species can be caused by over-exploitation for commercial purpose. Specifically, the insatiable demand for high value on seafood items — South African Abalone — in East Asian countries as a palatable menu increasingly depleted its natural stock putting at stake as a consequence.

To sum up, it seems to me that declining animal population nowadays rises some potential merits including greater species diversity and ecosystem resilience. Meanwhile, the noticeable causes behind this issue ranging from animals endogamy and human overhunting of species.