The natural resources such as oil forests and fresh water are being consumed at an alarming rate What problems does it cause How can we solve these problems

The natural resources such as oil, forests and fresh water are being consumed at an alarming rate. What problems does it cause? How can we solve these problems?

Numerous issues related to global warming have resulted from humans' tremendous consumption of a number of vital natural resources, such as clean water, oil, and forests. Nonetheless, the government will have specific rules for the issue, which is one step that may be made to lessen these concerns.

The abuse of natural resources including water, forests, and oil is the root cause of the global warming issue. First, most people drive their vehicles to work during the workday, which causes them to generate a lot of carbon dioxide and exacerbates overheating since the majority of the car's power comes from oil rather than electricity. worldwide—a significant environmental issue at the moment. Deforestation has also been destroying forests that have the capacity to absorb significant quantities of carbon dioxide and so slow down the present rate of global warming. Reducing forest acreage may result in the loss of habitat for many animal species and exacerbate global warming. Furthermore, severe water shortages have been brought about by the misuse of fresh water in many nations. For instance, a major issue in the modern world is the lack of fresh water, which 80% people in Africa are experiencing.

To solve these problems, strict laws restricting oil exploitation must be enacted at the federal level and businesses that illegally cut trees must face the consequences. Specifically, encourage consumers to produce using alternative energy sources. For example, use a car that runs on hydrogen or electricity instead of a car with a gasoline engine and will receive a 10% government subsidy to buy a car from a gasoline car to an electric car. We should only use authorized forest resources. Currently, only 5% of a country's forest area is available for exploitation. The government has declared that the remaining natural wood is strictly protected and if intentionally exploited, it will be punished with 5-10 years in prison. In addition, governments need to support innovative businesses that can exploit water from the ocean and export it to less developed countries. For example, there are currently about five clean water filtration facilities in Africa that people can use every day.

In conclusion, over use of vital resources has resulted in a number of grave concerns, but they may be resolved with the use of different strategies.