Nowadays both men and women spend much money on beauty care This was not so in the past What may be the root cause of this behaviour Discuss the reasons and possible results

Nowadays both men and women spend much money on beauty care. This was not so in the past. What may be the root cause of this behaviour? Discuss the reasons and possible results?

In this modern era, being aware about physical appearance including beauty spending a lot of money is the phenomenon both male and female which never occur in the past. There are several causes and effects for this interesting topic which will be elaborated in the forthcoming paragraph.
Regarding the causes, spending a plethora of expenditure on beauty care both men and women might be induced by the women interest of men – in terms of the men physical appearance. In fact, more and more women are attracted by glowing men and other specific criteria such as rounded eyes, pointed nose or thick lips. Subsequently, such side encourages men to take care their beauty and do such facial treatment. Furthermore, Influence of social media showing other people including beauty contest (miss universe) generating a new perception about the beauty standard. This engages women to be more beautiful and obtain the people attention especially for those who comment their appearance.
Conversely, the reasons and effects of this issue might be induced by strong desire of men to obtain a beautiful spouse fulling their criteria. this results the men appearance looks more attractive so that draw the women attention. Subsequently, more and more men are aware about their physical appearance. In addition, due to the massive influence about social media, women appetite to attain acknowledgment about their beauty publicly. The more people give likes and good comment their Instagram, for example, the more satisfy they will feel. This could lead them to hold their mental health and confidence in the good condition.
To sum up, expending a plethora of money on beauty might be brought on the new women criteria regarding the men appearance and the new standard of women’s beauty. Meanwhile, fulfilling the women criteria and obtaining acknowledgment publicly appear its effects.