nowadays people waste a lot of food that was bought from shops and restaurants why do you think people waste food what can be done to reduce the amount of food that throw away

In recent decades, food waste has been receiving a great deal of media attention around the world causing some public controversies. Although, this trend leads to a whole host of issues for society, identifying the reasons behind it is key to finding the solution.
There are a number of reasons causing the problem.
First, in order to meet the food demand of people all around the world, restaurants, and food processing plants have been creating a wide range of famous foods, attracting millions of customers every year. So these days people are easy to order any dishes that they want even unnecessary food choices. As a result, they do not eat all the food that they have bought and then thrown away.
Another reason is that with the rising living costs in recent decades, people spend an enormous time dealing with their busy work schedule at the workplace and have less quality time with their families. Instead of preparing home-cooked meals, they have bought processed foods such as hamburgers, pizza at the supermarket, so they feel bored, stressed, and have other eating disorders causing discard food.
Nevertheless, there are also a variety of solutions to mitigate this trend.
One of the best solutions is that government should raise public awareness of the serious consequence of the rising amount of food waste for the environment and people’s health. When everyone is fully aware of this, they would think more carefully when it comes to shopping especially shopping for food.
It is clear that, if people have planned meals carefully for a day or two days in advance, this would help them eliminate unnecessary food choices and save a large amount of money. They could spend saving money to attend cooking courses, contributing to improving cooking skills, so they might easily prepare home – cook meals for their families by themselves, avoiding consume too much fast food. It is also a great way to strengthen their families’ bonds and enhance people’s health.
In conclusion, the waste of food must be regarded as a top priority given the high urgency. Governments and corporations should take steps to tackle this problem as soon as possible.

Essays by the user: