People nowadays send text messages more frequently than they talk on the phone What are the reasons for this trend Do the advantages of texting outweigh the disadvantages

People nowadays send text messages more frequently than they talk on the phone. What are the reasons for this trend? Do the advantages of texting outweigh the disadvantages?

In this modern era, texting by instant message catches on in the society rather than direct communication including talk by phone. There are several reasons for this interesting topic and I consent to be more disadvantageous side which will be elaborated below.
To begin with, catching on the utilization of instant message facilities rather than using talk phone might be inflict by the time limitation due to the work burden. This might generate a must of the employees to multitasking – resulting workload and less of concentration. With the texting, the core of the conversation could be noticed carefully. Furthermore, the proper arrangement sentences could be the other one. Distractions in terms of the feeling condition (nervousness and hesitation) probably distract the effectiveness of the conversation including what the intended point of the people try to say. If people use the message, they have chance to correct the sentence in proper way.
On the other hand, this issue might bring demerit including inappropriate avenue to communicate with colleague especially top manager. The delayed reply, considered not only as unimportant information but also inappropriate approach to communicate, probably lead to miss of the crucial determination which is supposed to be decided. In addition, the bounding of the relationship would lessen especially for spouse which have to include deep conversation. Tone and stress voice, which could generate certain feeling or emotion regarding to the content, are only provided in two-way communication including talk on the phone. The more decreased such sense of communication, the more unfirm would be brough on.
To sum up, the tendency of the people to use sort message rather than phoning might be inflicted by several reasons to some extent. Besides, the inappropriate of the communication approach and unfirm the relationship seem to me its demerits.