Some people believe that increasing tax on various industries will reduce pollution whereas others believe that there are better alternative ways Discuss both the view and give your opinion

Some people believe that increasing tax on various industries will reduce pollution whereas others believe that there are better alternative ways. Discuss both the view and give your opinion.

Nowadays, pollution is the main concern publicly which have to seek for the solution including increasing the tax on the industry while others believe there are the other way. Both views appear to present several arguments which will be elaborated in the forthcoming paragraph.

To commence with, opponents of charges the high tax on various industry might claim that Government imposes regulation about restriction of nonbiodegradable product such as plastic – generating many soils pollution owing to the litter. Such regulation would force the factory to draw new eco-friendly substance resulting in more and more heathy. Furthermore, utilization of public transportation could be the other alternatives that masses could apply. In fact, the more individuals use masses transportation, the more private transportation could be reduced in the road – emitting numerous greenhouse gas.

Conversely, proponents of this view claim that If the green tax is imposed to the other firms in the various sector, especially in terms of working hours behavior, the firm production would decrease owing to hinder such charges. Subsequently, a plethora of pollution resulted by the such activity could gradually be vanished. In addition, the soaring prices which generated by high taxes are followed with the decrease of production. Masses would reduce the consumption of such product especially basic needs which numerous products are produced daily. Needless to say, the this would reduce not only greenhouse gas emitting the factory, but also reduce the number of litters.

To sum up, it seems to me that imposing the high tax regulation of various firms intended to reduce the number of pollutions might be able to reduce the pollution including the decrease of industrial production and the soaring prices of products hindering people to use it. This is as long as nonbiodegradable could be strict to regulate both industry and individuals.