People remember special gifts or presents that they have received Why Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

People remember special gifts or presents that they have received. Why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Receiving gifts or presents are very exciting for each one. I realize that receiving presents from relatives, friends and dear are valuable. Personality, I am keen on that everyone does not remember all of gifts which he had received from his relatives, friends and dear. However, I know that all of people will not forget a few gifts which were special for them in their life. Why people can remember those special gifts?

I believe that people will remember with special presents who they accept because they got them from someone who is close with them. For instance, I remember when I was birthday my dear gave me a special gift it was the white shoes for my study, and it the first gift which was ever I received on my birthday. I knew that it was not expensive thing, but it was valuable for me because she gave me it that I have more spirit in my study. At the time I left her alone to study by herself in Palembang City, and when I miss her, I always use her gift anywhere and whenever I go. Each gift given to someone is very valuable for people of countries or nationalities.

Another reason why people remember special gifts which they ever received are because they really wanted to buy it, but they did not afford to buy it. So, when they receive it they will be so happy and remember about the moment for long time. When I was child I really wanted to have sport bicycle, and my uncle directly bought it for me. It was my first bicycle which I got from my uncle, and it was the happiest moment in my life.

All in all, I feel that everyone giving gifts is because of love which she has for ones. So, I suggest you to respect if there is someone gives you gifts although it is not expensive things.