Q As language such as English Spanish and Mandarin become more widely spoken there is a fear that many minority languages may die out Some countries have taken steps to protest minority languages What is your view of this practice

Q; As language such as English, Spanish and Mandarin become more widely spoken, there is a fear that many minority languages may die out. Some countries have taken steps to protest minority languages.
What is your view of this practice?

It is true that the number of people who speak dominant languages is increasing continuously every year. There are those who are worrying this can bring a negative effect to decreasing the number of minority speakers and may extinct in the future. In the essay, I shall discuss about the prevention and solution of this problem which can contribute to maintenance minority languages.

Firstly, the government should allocate adequate budget to preserve minority languages. The funding from the government is required to supply all the cost of materials, teachers and languages classes. Many projects could be institute to save endangered languages such as adopt minority languages into a mandatory course for primary schools or revive the language documented- recorded, analyzed and written down by linguists. By doing this, it can revive minority languages in younger generation and public to study and use again.

Secondly, the community also takes an important role in save dying out languages. The culture of any society, which is represent in their languages need to be respected by local people. If the community itself wants to save its language, all steps for saving languages will be done effectively. When people realize about preserving their indigenous language is priority of their community, they will want to revive their languages by approach in daily life using such as speaking the language or teaching their kids to speak. All of these, it can help to preserve our mother-tongue and experiences of ancestors to the later generations.

In conclusion, both the government and community should collaborate in revival minority languages which can contribute to prevent dying out languages. If we are not start awareness with their languages which can contribute to prevent the extinction of languages and cultures now, in the future widely spoken languages will take over all minority languages.