Some employers reward members of staff for their exceptional contribution to the company by giving them extra money This practice can act as an incentive for some but may also have a negative impact on others To what extent is this style of management eff

Some employers reward members of staff for their exceptional contribution to the company by giving them extra money. This practice can act as an incentive for some but may also have a negative impact on others. To what extent is this style of management effective? Are there better ways of encouraging employees to work hard?

In recent years, whether or not paying extra money for labourers [labourers are unskilled workers] for their contribution is effective has drawn much debate from the society. From my perspective [it’s not asking for your opinion], this style of management is showing its positive effect on employers [employers or employees?], and there are several ways that companies can apply it to manage their labourers.
It is undeniable that granting commission to individuals as a reward for their contribution is truly encouraging the employers to work harder. In fact, this action shows the respect and appreciation of companies towards their labour force, thereby reinforcing the relationship between companies and employers. Accordingly, the turnover rate in companies is reduced and thus it creates more opportunities for the company’s development. To illustrate, Grab Vietnam set up a reward of 500.000vnd each month for the driver who earns the highest amount of money, thereby creating effective competitions between [among – between A and B, among many] employers [the example is not fully illustrating the point you made about “reinforcing relationship” and the “turnover rate”]. Hence, not only the company has gained much applause from drivers, but also their average revenues grow drastically.
In addition, there are some other management solutions to increase (working) productivity that companies can take into account. Firstly, resource allocators should arrange employers into small teams that specialise in different tasks. As these teams mainly base on labourers’ strength, it allows their passion and creativity to flourish, which helps them engross in their job automatically. Secondly, investment on refurbishing working spaces and updating equipment will give employees the sense of comfort at the office as well as enhance working experience, thus making them become obsessed with [“committed to” would be a better phrase, since usually “obsess” is more on the negative side] work naturally.
In a nutshell, granting commission for the individual who contributes the most [be careful, because this is suggesting a different thing (the topic is many staffs, not just 1 single person) does incentivize employers [employees] to work harder. BesideS, the application of state-of-the art managing methodology [method, methodology is related to researches] such as allocating [arranging] employers in specialized groups and enhancing working experiences should also be taken into consideration by companies.