In some parts of the world traditional festivals and celebrations have disappeared or are disappearing Why is this happening What measures could be taken to ensure they do not disappear

In some parts of the world, traditional festivals and celebrations have disappeared or are disappearing. Why is this happening? What measures could be taken to ensure they do not disappear?

It is undoubtedly that traditional rituals and mores dealing with decades ago, sadly, more and more they have been wiping out over time in some nations of the world. There are several causes and considerable solutions of this phenomenon which I will be deliberated more below.

Regarding the causes, the rapid modernisation might influence diversity of cultures by flourishing technologies, manufactures equipment and communication systems. At an earlier time, current people celebrate cultural performance according to modern era eventually disappearing the sacredness of rituals. The Veniece’s Carnaval renowned as its elaborate customs and masks, are designed using machine and different raw materials. Furthermore, growing urbanisation impels native inhabitants to consciously embody foreigners’ habits. In relation on acculturation process, non-native people dominate in such regions and thus overcontrolled assimilation. Particularly adolescents, they prefer to spend big-budget to imitate the fashion of their international idols due to less knowledges about cultures in their environment surrounding.

Turning to the solutions, local authorities are supposed to regulate digital industries to revitalise preservative cultural practices with ensuring to became paramount heritage aspect as aspiration current societies. TikTok and Instagram, for instance, could connect people to love their more and cultures and thus giving appreciation content creators to their works – make up transition with wearing traditional customs. In addition, there are low enforcement to assimilation policy in order to avoid intervention cultures. To illustrate, Qatari customs in the Middle East is one of countries influenced by Islam customs which are generally traditional and conservative. Therefore, when visitor prohibit it, there is heavy consequences to them ending up deported to their country.

In conclusion, the causes of the vanishing traditional festivals and celebration among today’s society may include the rapid development in technological devices and the migration international people. Meanwhile, plausible solutions are considered driving social media and imposing strict regulations.