Some people believe that humans should be able to use animals for their own benefit while others argue that the rights of animals should be protected

Some people believe that humans should be able to use animals for their own benefit, while others argue that the rights of animals should be protected.

It is true that the usage of animals for human benefit can create serious and environmental problem, whereas some people are still encouraged to protect animals rights. This is in fact happening in many cases these days, as many factories are using animals for material productions which for commercial purposes. But the other people who against this activity have to take some efforts to stop those kind of habit in terms to preserve the animal's life.

Some problems are occured in instance of animals exploitation by human which harm and threat animals existancy. The development of technology nowadays give some contributions in practicing many malfunction of animals activity around the world. Some parts of animal’s body are taken ilegally for make some clothes and accessories materials for fulfilled fashion needed. In any cases, for example, crocodiles skin are shelled out for making a kind of wallet and women’s bag which resulted in fantastic prices. On the other hand, for science purposes, animals also chosen for such of experiment in the laboratory by some companies. The inner part of animal’s body also being commercialized such as meat of animals and also milk produces.

Government have important role to limit or even prevent all those activities. They have to make some policies to prevent animals exploitation in any ways. In advance, governments have to stop the malfunction activities by educate people through media approach and seminars either to individual or organizations in aims to built the awareness of protecting the animals. It also help to preserve the existance of animals by keep them in a zoo to give a better nutrients and medical care to animals. By doing those practices, it hope can led to a surprising result for animals benefit.

Overall, in conclusion, we cannot always depend on government’s decision. To preserve animal’s existence already become our responsibility to help them to achieve their goals in aims to solve those matters.