Some people believe people cannot solve environmental problems whereas others believe individuals are responsible for solving environmental problems Discuss both views and give your own

Some people believe people cannot solve environmental problems, whereas others believe individuals are responsible for solving environmental problems. Discuss both views and give your own

Nowadays, several people opine that individuals have role to tackle environmental issues, while others believe this cannot be overcome by public. Both of views appears to present several arguments which will be elaborated in the forthcoming paragraph.
On the one hand, objectors of socities' incapability to lessen all of natural problems claim that this is due to unavoidable human needs. Many plastic-packaged products, non-biodegradable materials, could be minimalised by public instead. Subsequently, the more eco-ecofriendly substance the people shift, the more harmful effect they will be reduced. Furthermore, moving to alternative energy might be the great step which people implement in daily life. Regarding the emission, petrol-engine vehicles could emit the greenhouse gases resulted from fossil fuel burnt. If the whole world people substitute their fueled vehicle to electric one, the natural living would be safer and preserved.
On the flip side, exponents of this issue argue that the action requires a big financial support. Due to the complexity of environmental problems, individuals could not provide some equipment (tools or machines) necessitated to diminish carbon pollution. In addition, such issue is supposed to be handled by a nation as the participant of Paris Agreement. For example, the stricter laws – intended to reduce the excessive number of air pollution throughout the world – are imposed by authorities, particularly on factories and public pollutants.
To sum up, it seems to me that the environmental issues are hardly combatted by common societies owing to the limited financial support and powerless political intervention. This is as long as the harm substances inflicted by human necessities are outnumbered.