Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like Others believe that they should be only allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future such as those related to science and technology Discuss both these views and

Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like. Others believe that they should be only allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology. Discuss both these views and give your opinion. Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like. Others believe that they should be only allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Good choice of course actually determine generally bhow proficient someone would perform later on career life. Many individual opinion that students should freely choose subjects in which they are interested in while, others says they should only study ghe subjects which are helpful in future. In this essay, I will try to elucidate both views with some relevant examples.
To begin with, subject chosen by student will have a great benefits. Firstly, they will be more focused and concentrate easily, it also reduces stress and fill motivated. Secondly, they understand the core concepts quickly which help them to score better in exam, as a result, it will also be useful to get placed in their dream company for job. For illustration, In England, student are free to choose the subjects they fond of study in the university and colleges which encourages them to take part and enhance various skills besides of study. thus, if students select subject on their own they will be stress relief and easily manage other skills besides of study.
Conversely, some argue that university student must be allowed to study subjects related to science and technology. As in today's world, technology plays the most virtual role in your day -to-day life and hence it's important to have knowledge related to this is also important. Doctor and engineers have a crucial value in the market and mastering this course will fetch a high salary job. For instance , A Cisco company, offers $66,000 pre annum to new comer in the industry who scored high grades in computer science subjects in engineering. thus, having basic knowledge related to technology and science is also important in today's world
In nutshell, while argument in favour of selecting subject for student. I reckon, they should choose subject based on the employment to be better as this will help to ensure a safe career and will provide high wages.