Some people think that the detailed criminal description on newspaper and TV has bad influences so this kind of information should be restricted on the media To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people think that the detailed criminal description on newspaper and TV has bad influences, so this kind of information should be restricted on the media. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Media is called the mirror of the modern societies. It has the tremendous power to reflect the society in any way. Presently, it is argued that the depiction of extended information about crime activities influences badly to the citizens. Hence, the restrictions must be imposed on the detailed description of a crime happening. Here, I would like to discord with the given statement.

There are manifold points to shore up my point of view. First and foremost, the elaboration of crime activities is lucrative to aware the people about the root causes of crime for the best security and the preventative measures. For example, the people come to know about the various ways of committing crimes for personal temptations. Besides this, the comprehensive explanation also informs about the reasons deriving a common person to be a culprit. As a result, the optimum safety can be ensured only in the presence of detailed description. Apart from it, the people are expected to be more conscious about the bad consequences of disgraceful activities. Thus, a society could be aroused to be much disciplined and sincere.

Further emphasising on my point of view, the role of television shows to take over crime happenings is phenomenal. To be specific, a channel, Life Ok, nowadays telecasts the real incidents of crime activities with full description in their episodes that are taken from the real life situations. Therefore, the people are being updated with the causes, results and remedial measures shown by the broadcasters in a precise way. As a results, the media devices confer the great lessons to follow the path of morality and humanity. On the contrary, others have conflicting arguments.

They think that the detailed information derives people to commit crime in a safe way by using innovative techniques shown in the programs. To illustrate, the modern generation having less etiquettes due to the generation gap is expected to learn more negative things than the positive. Thus, it could speed up the offensive incidents. Besides this, most of the people especially in the thriving nations have to undergo poverty, unemployment, illiteracy on account of population explosion. Consequently, they are urged to join nasty acts by the scenes of law breaking in the television or newspaper.

To recapitulate, the scenario of modern communities underlies in the presence of media. The illegal acts shown in a comprehensive manner might have some drawbacks. However, I still believe the masses, being advanced, active, educated and conscious, will find more positive outcomes than the negative ones by watching a complete story of crime.