Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society Others however believe that school is the place to learn this Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It’s argued that whether parants or school should be the best to educate a child. In my opinion, parenting education have a profound effect on children’s behaviour.
Parents affection and care often make children feel beloved and of course they will have a strong belief on their parents. Therefore, thay easily obey to their parents. What is more, parents who borned and raised their offsprings often understand their children and from that they are able to find the best way to educate children effectively. If children from the early age aren’t taught and shape their individualities probably, they are unable to be undisciplined.
However, in modern society, rather than embarking on parenthood, many individuals consider building their own successful careers top – priority. According to a research on newspaper in 2020, the lack of parental control is seem to lie behind drug abuse and juvenlie delinquery. What is more, children tend to take their parent as a model of behaviuor. Therefore, children who often watch vident acts ( come from their parents ) have more tendency to develop vident behaviours.
Last but not least is the role of school in educating children . Nobody can debu that school is the best place where teachers can observe and find problems of students as well as resolution. And so that , with children lack of care from family or born on the dysfunctional family, teacher is one of people thay can believe and obey. Furthermore, Civic Education is a compulsory subject at school, children can learn many things from that to become a good member of society.
In short, with above discussion, I strongly believe that parent is still the best factor in decucating a child. And I also think that parents should find more solution to narrow the generation gap between they and their children.