Some students work while studying This often results in lacking time for education and constantly feeling under pressure What do you think are the causes of this What solutions can you suggest

Some students work while studying. This often results in lacking time for education and constantly feeling under pressure. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

The trend of working one’s way through college is becoming more ubiquitous among higher education students. However, it is discouraged by a sizable part of society because the unbalanced distribution of time between work and study can directly affect academic performances and health problems. There are some reasons behind this phenomenon, and several methods can be implemented to address it.
Firstly, although universities are for anyone, their fees tell the opposite fact. The high tuition of tertiary education prevents academically gifted individuals but poor financial backgrounds from enrolling in the learning process. To be detailed, An average budget allocated for Canada’s colleges hovered around $19.000 – 35.000 CAD per year, which is nearly unaffordable for an ordinary overseas student. Additionally, the real-life experiences and practical skills stimulate students to register for a part-time job or even take a year out. It is irrefutable that people equipped with interpersonal and teamwork skills from an early age can easily acquire high-paying job prospects.
There are two effective solutions for the increase of student employees. One way to tackle this is to ensure that all students have opportunities to access higher education. In other words, the government should provide financial aids for disadvantaged children or cut down on universitys’ fees. Another method of dealing with this trend is to operate more vocational training or tailor the academic teaching strategies to ascend critical thinking and exclusive skills in students.
In conclusion, organizing extracurricular activities and having financial support for further education are considered constructive in dealing with student employees. If the government accepts these measures, it will have a significant implication on the quality of national workforces.