105. Students at universities often have a choice of places to live. They may choose to live in university dormitories, or they may choose to live in apartments in the community. Compare the advantages of living in university housing with the advantages o

105. Students at universities often have a choice of places to live. They may choose to live in university dormitories, or they may choose to live in apartments in the community. Compare the advantages of living in university housing with the advantages of living in an apartment in the community. Where would you prefer to live? Give reasons for your preference.

Whenever any student start their studies at university, they need to decide the aspect of accommodation, whether it is university housing or an apartment in the community. Even though both have advantages and disadvantages, in my perspective I prefer to live in an apartment in the community.

To begin with, the student gets more freedom at off-campus apartment. The campus dorms have lots of rules and restrictions from the noise level to who can visit to your room. Addition to their homesick, it also creates more pressure on the student s. Most students like to relief from these restrictions and prefer the freedom. For instance, when I was studying at university, I stayed at university dormitory. One day because the bus got breakdown in the middle of the way from my hometown to university, I was late to reach our hostel. I couldn’t inform because that area has no coverage to cell-phone. Then when I reach there, no one allow us to enter into the dorm.

In addition to the freedom of life, I think that it is significant to consider the features and amenities of the living place. In the resident housing, they provide many features such as a single room with enough space, attached bathroom and a common entertaining place. Conversely, in the dorm, these facilities are very limited. Further we need to share the room with another person. By the way of example, in my dorm room, my roommate never agrees with me. Both of us had different opinions. At last I would be so upset. She used this technique to revenge me during my exam period. As a result, my grades went to lower.

Finally, the finance is also very important. Mostly the dormitory cost fewer amounts than residential place in the community. However, when we consider the freedom and more spaces, if the student shares the room with a known or comfort person, they can save more money.

By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I’m of the opinion that in most cases. Actually, it is more beneficial to the student to live at resident’s house. However some people argue that student can study together with their batch mates, if they planed their group studies in the day time, they can review it alone. This would provide more confident on the subjects. So I have a strong belief that living in the off campus apartment provides more benefits than dormitory.