In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.

Generally speaking, I believe that it is a good idea for teenagers to have job while they are still students. Particularly, if the students work in a certain period, it would provide more benefits for their lives.

First of all, it is important to consider their financial aspects. While the students study at college or university, normally their expenses should be manage by their parents or guardians. To bring up the children to a higher level, parents need to work hard and spend money for their children’s education and other expenditure while they look after their family members. Therefore, if the students work as part time employee, they can manage their expenses for their course fees, travelling cost, payment for renting house and so forth. By the way of example, one of my friend works at the restaurant from six to ten o’clock every day after the university. The money from her part time job not only solved her financial aspect, but solved our urgent needs also.

In addition to the important of the financial sides, I think that student can have good working experience when they finished their education. Nowadays, most of the companies expect experienced workers. Many students complete their education without any prior experience in any field and search for the jobs. Even though this is obvious that the fresher never get any working experience when they just passed out from university, most companies ask them for the experiences. Therefore, most of the education centers provide a chance to go to internship. This would create an opportunity not only to earn but also to get appropriate working experiences in their education field. For instance, I joined to a software development company for my internship. They have trained me as professional software developer as well as I earned some money. It creates a big chance to join to a world best software development company.

Finally, some people argue that when the students are studying, if they get any jobs, it might distract their studies and they will be tired after work and as a result, it would affect their studies and grade would be poor. However, based on the arguments explored above, I’m of the opinion that in most cases. I strongly believe that if the students work during their summer or winter vacation, it would provide more benefits than drawbacks.

Essays by the user:

their expenses should be manage by their parents
their expenses should be managed by their parents