Do you agree or disagree with the following statement It is important to know about events happening around the world even if it is unlikely that they will affect your daily life Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

The world is full of chaos and with the increasing technology. This world is going in a way which can not be imagine. In this era, it is important to remain up to date about the surrounding. While some my disagree but I completely agree with the statement. In my view, it is amazing to know what is happening in the world is very knowledgeable and sometimes very helpful in life. In the following essay, I intend to put forth my points and reasons of support.
The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that, as science is growing the wars taking more place in between countries. It is necessary for travelling to get news about that country. For instance, when I was a child I never gave attention to such things. My father accustomed to say me that before going watch news always, but one day as usual I went for tour with my friends. Moreover, it was the international tour so I was quite relaxed because everything seems fine, as we reached there was an annoucement due to the war the borders and all flights are going to suspend for next whole month. We were so worried but luckily my cousin lives there and I survived peacefully. Thus, this instance ellucidates that people must have information about events happening all over the globe.
Secondly, the normal circumstances around us reaaly do not effect our daily life, but it is good if you are update and living life according to the situations. For example, few months back in my country the big event was organized by the government for public in which Mr president was going to give a speech. My mother told me that just to be safe do not go to school because sometimes bad things happens. She said that because she knew that numerous threats had been called to president and unfortunately, some people attacked on the occasion. My mom always watch news and stay up to date what is going on in our society. Therefore, this example illustrates that things won't affect our daily lives, but it is good to be safe.
To warp up, I believe that people should stay in touch to each other. It is good if you have knowledge on the events going on the earth you can discuss it with your friends and family. They can also gets benefit from your knowledge.