Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Movies are worth watching only when they teach something about real life

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Movies are worth watching only when they teach something about real life.

It goes without saying that in ancient era drama—ancient theater—was created to vivid ideas and thought of authors and artist that is evolved over time. Therefore, theater and film industry are the offspring of ancient drama. In the theater and film industry, in my opinion, the author should allow to demonstrate whatever in his or her mind. At a result the variety of type of films and handwriting such as romance, comedy, and animation is being created by either the authors or the film companies. In this regard, I do not share this statement. I attempt to elaborate on my reasons in the following paragraphs.
First of all, a movie’s being pleasurable play a pivotal role as far as the successful of a film company is concerned so much so that the attracting spectators depends on it. There are quite a few genres, the best of which, in my opinion, is animation one that is so amazing a type of movie, because can improve imaginary’s one ability. Ice Age, for instance, is my favorite animation in which the director demonstrates a group of animals that live in ice era and the problems that they are engaged with. Without any doubt, the audience is faced with non-real movie; however, it learns quite a few feature that one should enjoy them to be success in his or her life such as hard working. As a result, imaginary movies is as worth watching as real one as my perspective.
Secondly, movies, the most popular entertainment to be invented, should engage a broad spectrum of audience, who have distinctive ideas. For example, in my five-member family there are a variety of interesting. While my mother and father like comedian movies my siblings—one sister and one brother—like action one, so if just there were just one genre, real, no one wouldn’t watch movies. This matter can be expanded in society, therefore movies could be popular as they are. As a result, film companies should respect to all of ideas and though.
In conclusion, having the aforementioned reasons and examples into account, I believe that art environment is where artistes should tell their thought freely, watching just one type of movies can limit them. Moreover, in democrat and civilized society anyone cannot approve this idea.