Do you agree or disagree with the statement All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what field they study in

Do you agree or disagree with the statement? All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what field they study in.

It goes without saying that, education plays the most pivotal role in a human being’s life, which led his or him to the modernized life, in which we live. However, lacking high-quality education could lead each society to poverty and dependency, so that, one of the most important roles of the government is organizing practical courses in universities or schools. Being a history course in each university as the required course is a big mistake, in my opinion. I will attempt to elaborate on my reasons in the following paragraphs.
First of all, there is a noted quote that said “History has been written by the winners”, so that, as my perspective, history books are unreliable because governments and ruling classes could change it over time based on their benefits. In that way, they choose a person from the past to make a new personality for his or him for a variety of reasons such as nationality or freedom. Christopher Columbus—who investigated American contain—for instance, is a symbol of the US who is not only a freedom man but also was a brave man as he could make a difficult journey for finding new places. In spite of the fact that in the 18th century after the revolution of the US from Britain US needed a symbol, therefore, Columbus had chosen and the personality of him have been made. In fact, the American contain had been investigated before as well as he was dependent on the Spanish royal family—they invest money on his journey. Therefore, history in all the world has been changed over time, so that I could not trust them. However, a multitude of somebody like to study history as their major or even as their free studying, without any doubt historical course for these type of people would be practical but as the optional one
Secondly, universities could prepare some non-required course for someone who loves study historical subject even if their major is totally different, by doing so, the university and students enjoy quite a few benefits such as the practical environment in classes. On the other hand, if students forced to attend some courses they would attend to them reluctantly, that make a boring atmosphere and bother other students who really like these courses. For instance, when I was a freshman, I had to attend some religious courses that were so boring for me, therefore, in these classes I just talk with my friends or playing a game such as online backgammon. In fact, holding these type of classes not only waste the resource of university—budget, space—but also waste the time of students, because students who do not like these subject cannot not only cannot enjoy this but also can do other thing or study other subjects that is practical for them.
All of all, having the aforementioned reasons and examples into account, passing some irrelevant courses would be practical for students if they can choose these courses by own. On the other hand, if the university forced students to pass some specific not-related courses could be a waste time and resources.