Modern cultures around the world have become similar as compared to the past What are the main reasons for it Is it a positive or negative development

Modern cultures around the world have become similar as compared to the past. What are the main reasons for it? Is it a positive or negative development?

In the last century, Thanks to the advancement of technology, every nation can introduce the identity of their origin and culture. This fact has a vast number of positive aspects of life for humans. From the social aspect and economic aspect, it brings more advantages that are obtained by international interaction.

In the first step, humanity is a cultural creative. The advancement of technology helps people to share their information experience in context on the internet. The way of explanation, the majority of an app used by people, is the beginning of the social network. In particular, some applications are proposed by big companies like Instagram and Facebook. The best benefit of using this kind of application is introducing the thriving central core of every society to other societies. However, it can waste the time of people. So, one of the decisive advantages is the development of technology, which can be counted as a vital factor for international interaction.

Additionally, one of the main factors which should be considered similar to culture is the tourist industry. The commercial purpose has been the motivation way behind this industry. In general, 1000 bodies of people everywhere in the world are invited by the countries to visit some tourist attractions around the world. In China, for instance, the tourist attraction can earn at least 1 billion dollars per year, which can help the economy. Besides, people can understand the advantage of Chinese culture by traveling to this country. In consequence, economic reasons should be one of the ways to introduce the culture around the world.

Finally, there is a threat to culture, which leads to isolation from other cultures—especially the languages under the pressure of interaction around the world. To illustrate, the Persian has included some Arabic and English words which are very harmful to a language. Nonetheless, the more positive points of similarity, the culture is more than the negative points. As a result, economic and social are a valuable thing for people around the world.

In conclusion, it is fascinating to introduce the culture around the world in the context of digital. Form an economic and social perspective, and it has a vast range of benefits for the nation, which can help countries to solve economic situations.