university education should be free for all students to what extent you agree or disagree

university education should be free for all students. to what extent, you agree or disagree.

education is an integral part of process for anyone who desires a job with high salary. i,therefore, agree with the idea of providing university education free of cost for all the students.

Being literate can make the person stand out among the crowd. but due to the upsurged fee structures of various universities for professional courses like engineering and medical prevent many from getting further educated. amidst increased expensiveness, decision for free university education can motivate students and allow them to achieve their dream in their desired education sector.

secondly, high literacy rate will eventually decrease high unemployment rates. education can make students able enough to land a job. thus, not only conditions of students are improved but also of a whole family with education, who were earlier deprived of many resources. education opens up a gateway of several opportunities. education helps the students to understand their field better and more precisely. they will be able to do tasks more accurately without any significant errors.

in conclusion, university education should be provided free to all the students to escalate the statistics of nation in education sector among other developing countries.