The Effect of Stay Up for The Women

The Effect of Stay Up for The Women

It has been common if people in this world have many activities and sometimes they can not finish their duty fast, that's why many people prefer to stay up till late a night only for finishing their duty punctually than delay their duty. Actually stay up is not good for our health, especially for the women. It has big effect for the women. But they often ignore it. There are many effects of stay up for the women but here I only explain four main effects of stay up for the women.

The first effect of stay up for the women is difficult for getting child. The pattern of sleep irregularly not only causes the chronic disease but also influences the fertility of the women. The women who stay up will be more difficult to get a baby than the women who has regular pattern of sleep. It is because the cycle of circadian which is cycle that manage the organ in our body, include reproduction organ will be disturbed and it will influence our menstruation system that will be irregular, absolutely it influence women fertility.

The second effect is breast cancer. Sometimes, we think that stay up is the common activity. The women who has the night shift in their job. Actually If the women often stay up, it will disturb melatonin hormone which has anticancer hormone and cause breast cancer for the women. Breast cancer is number one killer for the women in the world.

The third effect of stay up is easy to be stress. The women who always stay up is so easy to be stress. It is because the body will get tired and offend regeneration of the cell in our body. So that, our emotion will increase and easy to be stress. Usually they will be difficult to decide something or solve the problem even the simple problem and it really disturb the other people in their environment.

The last effect of stay up is decrease our immune. Because if we stay up we will disturb the work of our cell and our metabolism, so it can decrease our immune. And we can be easier to get other diseases,such as catch cold, cough, and influenza.

Even it is like the simple thing or the common thing that often we do or maybe there are many people underestimate about the effect of stay up but actually stay up have the big effect for us, especially for the women. And it is not the simple or the light disease. It can be really dangerous if we always let it and never care about it. So, up to now we have to reduce to stay up because actually our body needs to take a rest and also to produce metabolism for the cells.