People should pursue meaning, not happiness.

There is an ongoing debate about the purpose of our life. While some think that we should pursue meaning, some think it is the happiness we should after. This essay will discuss why people follow the meaning of life.
There is no doubt that happiness is one of the most important factors of human life. Even though it is a must, pursuing happiness is like a never-ending marathon. For example, we can’t find happiness from anything in the world and it is found un when we are doing right things. In short, it is important to understand following happiness not going to be healthy for any person.
In contrast, pursuing the meaning of the happiness can be rewarded with many gifts. When you are trying to find the meaning of live, happiness always follows you as are doing things make you happy. For instance, research has shown that people who are pursuing their dreams are happier than others. In sum, it is essential to understand the meaning and dream of your live and pursue it.
This essay discussed why it is good to follow the meaning of life despite happiness is crucial element of the life. In my opinion, people should pursue meaning without running after happiness.