UK laws set the voting age at 18 years old What do you think is the appropriate age to be considered old enough to vote Support your point of view with reasons and examples from your own experience

UK laws set the voting age at 18 years old. What do you think is the appropriate age to be considered old enough to vote?
Support your point of view with reasons and examples from your own experience.

While some people consider the law of voting at 18 years is right by the law. In my opinion, each and every individual vote has power to choose a right leader to form a government which the country is needed. Though the voting age is set as 18 years, there are multiple factors which would impact the countries(country’s) growth.

People at the age of 18 would have completed their education with the basic standard education which is been (being)practiced in schools and universities. There are less (fewer) possibilities of knowing about the parties such as Leader, member of legislative, member of Parliament and party members who would bring(a) change for the nation. The Students until age 18 are completely dependent on their parent lifestyle. They wouldn’t have knowledge about people without jobs, infrastructure development and current GDP.

As a working men(man) or women there is an opportunity to experience about the country’s economy, vision and current affair which would not only help current generation but also the future generation. The day-to-day life led by the individual will have very good knowledge about the environment and surroundings which would help in knowing the countries expansion in terms providing jobs to all, infrastructure development, import and export with neighboring countries, enhances small scale business and promote cultural heritage.

In order to conclude, the countries vision is dependent on hands of people who has the right to vote, the appropriate vote of age could be considered as 21 where people could choose the right leader to form the government and to serve for the benefit of people.