An international development organization in response to a vitamin A deficiency among people in the impoverished nation of Tagus has engineered a new breed of millet high in vitamin A While seeds for this new type of millet cost more farmers will be paid

An international development organization, in response to a vitamin A deficiency among people in the impoverished nation of Tagus, has engineered a new breed of millet high in vitamin A. While seeds for this new type of millet cost more, farmers will be paid subsidies for farming the new variety of millet. Since millet is already a staple food in Tagus, people will readily adopt the new variety. To combat vitamin A deficiency, the government of Tagus should do everything it can to promote this new type of millet.

In the above statement, The way for fighting with the deficiency of vitamin A is presenting a new method invented by an organization of engineers. But I personally don't think it will work having some fallacies. Here I go with them.

First of all, how do they know exactly that people will accept the new variety so easily.As it is said that this that kind was their staple food so it will be difficult for all of them to accept a new variety.

Secondly, there is fact of extra cost.Why do people expend for money for getting vitamin A,rather they can get it from alternative sources like fruits and so many colourful vegetables.Why don't they think for an alternative way to fill up the defficiency of vitamin A.
At last,it is cleared that the way they are thinking to work with may not be effective for having this argumentic problems.