The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones

The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

Positive actions create a powerful and positive, just like surrounding yourself with positive people raise your vibrations high. Surrounding possess the things you’ll receive, either positive or negative. One can never get off being a Student, we’re taught so many things every day by our parents, professors, peers, and every other person in our life.

Sometimes we’ve superficial and real relationships, and sometimes we stay in dilemma, unsure about the fact, ask yourself – Did they praise you? , did they applaud your success? Are they happy in your happiness? , Did they tap on back at your achievements? If they don’t, you are not surrounded by true and real people, avoid the people who attack your worth, don’t act, and hold yourself accountable.

Complementing someone is for the betterment not for embittering and disparaging, praising someone is complimenting. Complements can be positive or negative, good or bad, thoughtful or arrogant, but what hits you is your choice, ignoring negative actions and affirmation will be beneficial for your vibration because surrounding yourself with negative thoughts will always lower the surrounding vibration. Always look for positive actions and affirmations, be great for greatness, being positive is tough but not impossible.

Complimenting someone positively is sometimes needed when you recognize someone is on edge; let them know that they’re exactly at the position they’re meant to be and let them know the details in the best possible genuine way. Because maybe hearing it from you are what they need to finally get the push and see their true potential.

“Good Vibes, Good Life” one of the impactful book, as the name depicts surround yourself with the relationship which adds value to your life and bring you good vibes, the toxic relationship will deflate your psychological health and physical wellbeing. Don’t be in a relationship for the sake of being in one, either it’s with a teacher, peer, employer, or any XYZ person. If it’s time to say goodbye, be brave enough to come out of it for your wellbeing. It must be the source of something great for your future. Take it a lesson taught by the universe, what comes across is what is meant for your greatness. This must be hurtful, but leaving a toxic relation will somewhat remove a negative impact from your life. Negatives are the lessons for something positive, take them as you want them to be, be your muse and control the controllable things.

You can’t control one’s praise or compliment, but you can control your mind in what way you take these compliments, and the best possible way is to stay positive and creating your environment positive. It’s the actions that lead to results, Positive people increase your vibrational level, just like the negatives blow down it, we’re taught a lot as students, there's just no ending to what we learn, take control of what you’ve to learn “Power seeds are planted in the minds of powerful and positive people to reach the pinnacle.