A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

i agree with the author that all the students has to study the same national curriculum until they enter college in a nation. they will be different state in a nation and their is a chance were people in the nation will transfer from one place to another. in that case if there are different curriculum in the nation then the students will effect a lot . the earlier stage of there studies is before college life they will learn all the basics in the schools and they will enter colleges with all basic knowledge. if the foundation is not perfect then they can't perfrom well in there college lifes.

for an example if the student from south side of nation is to trasfer to the north side of the nation behalf on some reasons. then he has to be familiar wth the topics if the topics in south and north are different student will effect a lot that he will suffer in the future when he enters college.if the whole nation having the same set of cirrculum then no student will be effected in therre school life. not all should be same all the acadimic courses has to be same in nation.extra-culcular activities can be based on the school standards.