Science and technology will one day be able to solve all of society s problems

Science and technology will one day be able to solve all of society’s problems.

Just a century ago the average man would not have imagined the life he would be able to lead.Even in countries like India with rich ancient culture and a lot of knowledge present in the form of Ayurveda,Yajurveda and Rigveda human sacrifices were common to please the gods and were a solution to everything from disease to famine.Religious organizations led people to view science as blasphemy and going against the church was a crime but with the help of many philosophers and scientists we started to grow.Diseases started become curable and the average man started living more.He started to become more efficient,informed and connected with various human inventions.
In today's world as well countries like Japan function efficiently with good technology .Automated vending machines,good ticketing systems ,technological advancements in agriculture,fishing and other sectors make Japan very self sufficient and stable giving it the strength to stand strong even after being prone to natural disasters.Japan is a perfect example of how technology with civic sense can bring along peace,harmony,longevity and comfort to an average human and make his/her life enjoyable.