Some people believe that in order to be effective political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently c

Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently committed to particular principles and objectives

Everyone has different perceptions and own ideas on a particular topic while some might feel a point correct which would be wrong according to the view of another individual.

I think political leaders must be able to yield public opinion and my analyse the issue following with principles and objectives to solve the problem or abandon them for the sake of same thing.in order to be effective. This explains his novelity towards the situation which can't be done by all.

He should visit all the areas in his constitution and contact with the people to know the issues they are facing wether it might be due to extreme climatic conditions, water shortages or bad roads the leader should come up with the alternative and effective way that better suited conditions.

They must feel themselves as a part of the community and then think in the favour of their followers and help them in order to get their lives better without doing bad practices which improves their financial conditions leading many problems to the normal individuals.

The Ideology he followed shou imply in the thing