The chart below shows global sales of the top five mobile phone brands between 2009 and 2013 Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make co

The chart below shows global sales of the top five mobile phone brands between 2009 and 2013.

Write a report for a university, lecturer describing the information shown below.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram given in the picture illustrates the global mobile phone sales of top five phone brands worldwide during 2009 to 2013.
Primarily, Samsung Company seems to be the constant leader in terms of sales, whereas Nokia has given a tough competition side by side. Whereas, Apple, LG & ZTE stays in the market as medium shareholders.
As per the given trends, Nokia has been ruling the market way back in 2009 with reaching the sales as much as 440 whereas Samsung, Apple, LG, and ZTE were at 225, 25, 125, and 50 respectively.
Samsung Supersedes all the competitors in 2013 with highest sales at 450, Nokia stays in market with 425 sales score. But, in 2013, Nokia surprisingly seen a downfall of sales share with going down to 250 from 425.
Apple, LG, and ZTE seems to be growing slowly in the given duration, reaching market shares as maximum as 150 (Nokia) in 2013, 125 (LG) in 2011, and 60 (ZTE) in 2013.