The pie charts below give data on the spending and consumption of resources by countries of the world and how the population is distributed Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts below give data on the spending and consumption of resources by countries of the world and how the population is distributed.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given diagram illustrates the spending statistics, resource consumption analysis alongside world population distribution. These diagrams translates people spending priorities with the identification of countries consume resources majorly.
Starting from the spending diagram, it is evident that people tend to spend 24% of their overall budget. The least expense is on the clothing, transport and housing expenses goes side by side and the remaining is spent on the miscellaneous contributing 40% of the whole budget.
Whereas if we look at the resource consumption diagram, it is clear that USA & European countries consumption percentages outweighed the rest of the world with 60% and 40% respectively.
On the other hand, considering the world population chart, it is an astonishing fact that Asia is contributing in the world population with 57% whereas Europe and America are only 14% each. However, Europe and America has the most consumption percentage in other pie chart.