The chart shows the unemployment situation in Australia in the year 2012 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart shows the unemployment situation in Australia in the year 2012.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

From the provided graph we can illustrate an image about the unemployment circumstances in Australia for the year of 2021 which indicates the percentage change in the four quarters of the respective year considering rural as well as urban areas of the country.

we can evidently see and wide range of fluctuation in the percentage change of unemployment from the first to the fourth quarter of the year considering both rural and urban areas of the country.

From the graph we can determine that the unemployment rate in the rural areas face a constant decline from the first quarter to nearly the beginning of the second quarter, however it
shows
an increment nearly from the beginning of third quarter and then decreases and
shows
a constant rate towards the end of fourth quarter.

It is quite evident that the fluctuation in the rate of unemployment in urban areas
shows
an increase till the end of first quarter and then
shows
a steep fall up to the end of second quarter, however the rate
shows
a significant rise towards the end of fourth quarter, almost matching with the unemployment rate of rural areas.