The charts below give information on UK spending habits for books bought over the internet Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below give information on UK spending habits for books bought over the internet .
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

An amount of information concerning the UKs spendings for books online is expressed explicitly in both charts below.

The money spent on books on the web in the United Kingdom seems to be increasing steadily to some extent. Moreover, England has the most percentage of online bought books in the UK.

Money paid by online users in the United Kingdom have been inclining on a regular basis annually. The chart begins with just above 10 million £ in 1997,and it doubles in 2000 to become almost 22 million £. Consequently in 2002 money spent on books online nearly reach 25 million £.

England drastically exceeds Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland in the percentages of books bought on the internet. England stands at an outstanding 81% of the UK's total percentage of books acquired. Wales follows with just 10%. After that Scotland with 8%, and at last northern Ireland with a poor 1%.