The charts below show the number of Japanese tourists Travelling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australia s share of the Japanese tourist market

The charts below show the number of Japanese tourists Travelling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australia's share of the Japanese tourist market.

The graph chart given below illustrates the number of Japanese tourist travelling abroad while the line chart shows Australia's share of Japan's tourist market.

Overall, the most highest Millions of Japanese travelling abroad was in 95, while in 85 experienced as the lowest. However, the percentage of Australia's share of Japanese market had fluctuate record.

In 85, Japanese traveler has less enthusiast by approximately 5 millions, then it had decrease during 90 to 91 which had about 11 millions. The second biggest number was in 94, that means lower by 1.2 millions more or less than the year of 95 had about approximately 15 millions traveler.

Furthermore, the figure explains increase of Japanese tourist market coming to Australia was about 2% in 85, increase gradually till reach under 5%. By contrast, in the both periods of 88 to 89 and 93 to 94 were slightly decrease, although in 93 was representing the highest percentage which had more than 6%.