The charts show the main methods of transport of people travelling to one university in 2004 and 2009 Summarise the information be selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts show the main methods of transport of people travelling to one university in 2004 and 2009. Summarise the information be selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given pie chart compares the proportion of principal modes of transport being commuted to university in two separate years, namely 2004 and 2009.

Overall, it is apparent, meanwhile, the share of car and bus accounted for the largest one of the total, that of walking had an opposite pattern. Also, noticeable was that except for car, the rest of means increased significantly during the time given.

In 2004, the proportion of car stood out, with the figures being more half. This was followed by bus, capturing a third one-third. Regarding the remaining means, walking, train and bicycle comprised nearly number zero in the first year, approximately at 4%, 3% and 9% respectively.

In 2009, starting at 33%, the percentage of bus was the dominant, reaching a peak at 46%. The figure for car witnessed a steady decline, at almost a quarter of the total. That of others means, however, climbed slightly over to 2-5%, users spent on walking, train and bicycle the lowest of the budget.