The diagram below show the development of the horse over a period of 40 million years The evolution of the horse with particular emphasis on the changing foot structure Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The diagram below show the development of the horse over a period of 40 million years. The evolution of the horse, with particular emphasis on the changing foot structure.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The diagram here illustrates the different phases of horse evolution over 40 million years. It predominantly focuses on the structural changes of the foot.
Starting from the Eohippus era where the height and shape of horse was quite changed from today's modern horse, the shape of foot was entirely different. It seemingly had four fingers with sharp nails and the size of foot was long. Moving forward to next era which was 30 million years ago, at the mesohippus stage, the foot shape takes a drastic change and the ground pedal was formed with two small fingers hanging by side.
The third structure picture does not depict an evident difference in the foot shape but only reduction in the size of the foot.
In the current modern form horse picture, the foot formation has been entirely changed with strong bone pedal and two bones combined together strengthening the leg.