The diagram below shows how electricity is generated in a hydroelectric power station Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows how electricity is generated in a hydroelectric power station. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The picture expresses the process by which electricity is created in a hydroelectric power station.
At a glance, the procedure consists of 2 phases night and day, and 2 stages mutual support. While during the day, the proceeding embarks on taking water from a high-level reservoir and ends with electricity via power lines that carry it to the national grid, during the night the water is pumped from a low-level reservoir to a high-level reservoir.
The day phase of the process involves bringing water from the river to a high-level reservoir supported by a dam. After that water is via an intake system that is opened during the day and closed at night to a power station where the electricity is made by the water pressure leading to turns turbines. The resulting electricity through the power lines and carry it to the national grid.
During the night stage, the water stored in the low-level reservoir is reverted to the power station where the turbines of the generator pump it into a high-level reservoir which is closed during the night.