The diagram below shows the stages and equipment used in the cement making process and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

As is observed from the two given pictures, the first one illustrates how cement was produced, while the latter one describes the process of making concrete.

Overall, there are visibly 5 steps in cement production, beginning with crushing the raw ingredients and ending with packing. Meanwhile, producing concrete merely comprises mixing 4 different materials.

At the beginning of the cement-making process, limestone and clay are crushed together in order to form a powder. Subsequently, this combination is put into a mixer before passing a rotating heater, at which point heat is supplied constantly and raw cement will be ground by means of the grinder. Eventually, cement is produced, which is followed by being packaged and marketed for sale.

Shifting to concrete, it is made by combining cement, water, sand, and gravel in a plausible ratio. To be exact, concrete consists of 50% of small stones, 25% of sand, 15% of cement and 10% of water. After that, the mixture is blended together in a concrete mixture to ensure that the chemical reaction reacts completely so as to obtain the desired concrete for usage.