The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in cement making process and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in cement making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams illustrate the steps of formation of cement and a list of equipments used in this process. Furthermore, formation of concrete by the cement for building purposes .

Overall, there are several equipments are use in this cement and concrete making processes. In the concrete production, we should use the specified amount of cament, water, sand, etc otherwise it will affect the and product.

To start with the cement production, in the first step limestone and clay go through a crusher resulting in a fine powder which is followed by the entrance of powder in a mixer to mix it well. After mixing, the mixture passes through a rotating heater in which it heated up and furthermore grinded by a grinder and the cement is ready to be packed and for further use.

In the concrete production, the process is carried out in a concrete mixture which is a large rotating vessel for mixing. Certain amount of four ingredients are added. For instance, 15% of cement, 10% of water, 25% of sand, 50% of gravel. The end product is concrete for building purpose.