The first chart below gives information about the money spent by British parents on their children s sports between 2008 and 2014 The second chart shows the number of children who participated in three sports in Britain over the same time period

The first chart below gives information about the money spent by British parents on their children’s sports between 2008 and 2014. The second chart shows the number of children who participated in three sports in Britain over the same time period.

The line graphs depicts the expenditure on children's sports on a monthly basis and the participation in three distinct sports during a period of six years starting from 2008.

It is apparently observed that the expenditure inclined to descend unceasingly and Football is the dominant sport whose the highest attendance during the time frame.

Looking at the chart in more details, in 2008, parents merely spent approximately 20 pounds on sports. Nevetheless, this expenditure increased to nearly 31 pounds reaching a peak for the given time in 2014.

Regarding to the rest, before numerous slight shifts, Football, Athletics and Swimming attracted nearly 8,1 and 2 millions attendance relatively. Following this, the dominant realm fluated over before peaking at 8,5 millions. It is worth to notice that Althetics increased nearly 5 millions, which was fivefold as the orginal number and the latter had propensity for descending to 3 millions in the last.