The graph below shows the number of enquiries received by the Tourist Information Office in one city over a six month period in 2011

The graph below shows the number of enquiries received by the Tourist Information Office in one city over a six-month period in 2011.

The change in inquiries number in three different sources in the Tourist Information Office located in a city from January to June in 2011 is displayed in the line graph.
Overall, it is noticeable that most figures showed a growth, except the letter or email. Furthermore, the highest questions was directly by person.
Initially, the asks received had been observed the biggest by telephone, with almost a thousand. When it came to the written questions, the number of those had been greater at closely 800 than that of individual ones at around a half of the former's numbers.
Eventually, the figure for personal inquiries inclined dramatically to exceed 1, 800, breaking the record to be the leader, followed by phone ones experiencing this upward trend also, increasing to 1, 600 calls. This contrasted to those witnessing an incline, that for either email or letter decrease twofold, being below 400 asks, and as the lowest.