The graph below shows the percentage of self employed workers of the total workforce in five countries in 1998 and 2008 Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows the percentage of self employed workers of the total workforce in five countries in 1998 and 2008. Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given bar chart illustrates the proportion of self-employed people in five different countries in 1998 and 2008. Overall, while this figures for Russia, Slovakia and Czech Republic increased over the period, the percentages for Greece and Turkey declined.
In 1998, the percentage of freelance worker in Russia accounted for 5% of the total labour force, increasing by around 2% by 2008. The Czech Republic saw a similar trend as it increase of around 3%, rising from 11% to 14% in the same period. Meanwhile, Slovakia’s self-employment figures doubled over the ten year period from around 6% to 12%.
The proportion of self-employed people in Greece in 1998 was 42%, however it had then dropped by around 5% by 2008. Additionally, Turkey had the largest figures, as 56% of the workforce are freelance worker. Despite this figures experienced a significant drop in 2008, it still remained at the top among 5 countries at around 38%.