The plans below show a public park when it first opened in 1920 and the same park today

The plans below show a public park when it first opened in 1920 and the same park today.

The plans illustrate changes and development of a public park from 1920 to the present day.
As can be seen from the plans, the park underwent considerable renovations except for the location which we can enter from Arnold Avenue or Eldon Street
For the surrounding, the rose garden adjacent to the entrance was converted into a café. There is a children's play area built in place of the pond for water plants in 1920. Specially, the stage for musicians was renovated into the amphitheatre for concerts and only upper rose garden next to the stage for musicians remains till today.
For the center of the park the fountain turned into the a rose garden with all the seats gathered around, not randomly arranged like in the past. Notably, there is a new construction of an entrance underground car park which has a way access to the water feature.