The table shows the worldwide market share of the mobile phone market for manufacturers in the years 2005 and 2006 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table shows the worldwide market share of the mobile phone market for manufacturers in the years 2005 and 2006. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table illustrates the proportion of market share of the mobile products from 2005 to 2006.
Overall, it was significant that Nokia was the best seller from all companies in both 2005 and 2006 while BenQ mobile made up the minor percentage. Moreover, the sales of Sony Ericsson had the similar percentage as L.G. in 2006.
Regards to the sales in different manufactures, the most striking feature was that Nokia took over the highest percentage, which was respectively 32,5% and 35%. Furthermore, it showed that the proportion of BenQ Mobile accounted for 4,9% in 2005 and 2,4% in 2006, which was also as twice percentage as the latter one.
According to other companies, the percentage of Sony Ericsson witnessed similar percentage in 2005 as L.G. in 2006, which was accurately 6,3%. Following feature was that the sales of Motorola made up 21% in 2006, which was almost one fifth of the total.