You are going to another country to study You would like to do a part time job while you are studying so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help Write a letter to this friend In your letter Give details of your study plans Explain why you w

You are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part-time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help.
Write a letter to this friend. In your letter
- Give details of your study plans
- Explain why you want to get a part-time job
- Suggest how your friend could help you find a job

Dear Mathew,
I am writing this letter to let you know that I got selected for my post-graduation in clinical medicine at Oxward University London, just half an hour from your neighborhood
Let me explain ,y situation in more detail. The course which was selected for me was two years and a one-year compulsory internship. During these two years for a stay in London which will cause accommodation, food and study material so I am planning to find a part-time job during this time to fulfill the requirements.
could you help me to find out a part-time job which is suitable for me to cover after my classes?
Please let me know as early as possible, it would be a great help if you find a job before I land.
Your Friend,
ABC