You recently bought a jacket but when you got home you discovered it was damaged When you took it back to the store you were told that merchandise cannot be returned Write a letter to the store manager In your letter describe the problem with the jacket e

You recently bought a jacket, but when you got home, you discovered it was
damaged. When you took it back to the store, you were told that merchandise
cannot be returned.
Write a letter to the store manager. In your letter
• describe the problem with the jacket.
• explain what happened when you tried to return it.
• say what you would like the manager to do.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to express the disappointment with the service I have received at your store on York Lane, Downtown.

Recently, I have visited your store to purchase some apparel for the office trip. When I reached home and try to put clothes in the traveler bag, I saw a hole in the jacket which is black in color and was in discounted section. I went back to the store to return it but they refused to accept it as per their policy for discounted item and recommended me to talk to you.

Despite being a regular customer, your store staff didn't give me any options for the refund. However, the refund is not necessary for this, but could I exchange with any other merchandise of the same price.

As I will be leaving next week for the office trip, I request you to please look into this complaint on an urgent basis.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Your's Sincerely
Apoorva Chikara